tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 24 11:08:58 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] KLPC help - Klingon expertise NOT required

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Can someone please help me with the accuracy and completeness of these descriptions (and attribution name). I visited the Memrise and FTG sites, but it's not clear at first glance what they do.

KLCP1 ghojmoHwI' - a WebOS vocabulary flashcard program that runs on the Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, HP Veer, Palm Pre2, & HP TouchPad. Includes pIqaD. Contributed by qurgh HoD.

Memrise - Contributed by loghaD

Flashcards to Go - beginner vocabulary flashcard set compatible with different programs. Contributed by Michael Roney, Jr.