tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 10 17:11:26 2012

[Tlhingan-hol] A Klingon Christmas Carol

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I was impressed by Chicago during qep'a', and want to take my husband back there in December. Plans are to spend way too much on airfare, by flying into Chicago staying for a few days, seeing lots of shows, and museums, and then flying on to his family's place in Ontario for Christmas and then back to Vancouver. Anyone want to join us for a Klingon night out in Chicago? Wade doesn't speak Klingon, so non-Klingon speaking spouses and children can be accommodated.

- Qov