tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 25 09:33:24 2012

[Tlhingan-hol] Borg naming convention, assimulation

De'vID jonpIn ([email protected])

I'm pretty sure this would've come up on the list before, but how does
one go about expression the typical Borg designation in Klingon?  For
example, Seven of Nine?  {Hut Soch} is ambiguous (does it mean
"9-7"?).

Also, I'm sure someone must have translated "You will be assimilated"
before.  {jumuv net raD}?  But "You will be assimilated" is more like
an impersonal statement of fact; it is not explicitly stated that _we_
will be assimilating you.

--
De'vID