tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 20 17:01:44 2012

[Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' wa'vatlh HutmaH loS: WARNING

Qov ([email protected])

Maybe warning isn't the right word, but there are two 'ay'mey on which I have put the subject 'ay' wa'vetlh HutmaH wej. The one entitled {Dejpu'} should have been labelled 'ay' wa'vetlh HutmaH loS. {Sor Hap boSmeH} is the title of the real 193. I'm just sending this extra message in the hopes that you will see it and manage not to read them in the wrong order.

- Qov