tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 29 19:52:58 2012

[Tlhingan-hol] The future of KLI online chat

Qov ([email protected])

This afternoon I had a live half-video (my camera was on, he coudn't find his) Skype chat with Lieven. It wasn't until after we were done that I realized, "Hey, I've never met this guy before, and I just had a twelve minute conversation with him, entirely in Klingon (except for the bit where he asked me a question about a French fairy tale and I accidentally lapsed into French)." So I've never spoken to Lieven in English. I think I'll keep it that way. :-)

Skype is easy and free. You don't have to have a camera, just a microphone. (You can use text only, if you don't but that defeats the purpose, the purpose being to improve and maintain our spoken Klingon.

HIrI'!

- Qov