tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 15 01:52:49 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Time and Type 7 verb suffixes

De'vID ([email protected])

&gt; &gt; **Note that whenever Okrand uses -Daq &lt;pro&gt; to describe the location of<br>
&gt; &gt; a movable object, he uses {-taH}, whereas whenever he describes the<br>
&gt; &gt; location of a permanent object he uses no aspect suffix.**</p>
&gt; Not quite &quot;whenever&quot;. Skybox card S27 has {-taH} on a permanent object:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; pa&#39; &#39;oHtaH vaS&#39;a&#39;&#39;e&#39;<br>
&gt; The Great Hall is there</p>

De&#39;vID</p>