tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 31 05:25:26 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] CCG-Cards in Klingon

De'vID jonpIn ([email protected])

Quvar:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Hi,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; somebody told me on facebook that there are cards from the Star Trek Costumizable Card Game (CCG) that are completely in Klingon. I have never heard of that, I only know of the Skybox cards. Does anyone know more about this?<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; Lieven.<br>
&gt;   </p>
INTERRUPT<br>
SUCCESS!</p>
the most important asset in a fight. Real power is in the heart. A Klingon<br>
does not run away from his battles.</p>
INTEGRITY to STRENGTH. (Not cumulative.)</p>
De&#39;vID</p>