tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 29 09:17:44 2012

[Tlhingan-hol] Wednesday begins qep'a'

Qov ([email protected])

Forgot to tell you a gem from the Lieven chat. He was talking about the difficulty of understanding people and pointed out that in German the words are long. If you miss one sound in a word there are fifteen more coming and you can make up for the missed one.

Now we're back in the Addams room and something called 'biscuits' are being distributed. They are slightly raised flour cakes about half the size of my palm, and are doughier than a bun.

We're discussing possibilities for next year's shirts. Suggestions:
* fingers and toes
* depiction of a sash
-- long digression on Earth temperature scales, the correct wine serving temperature--

I got to tell stories about writing my novel, to people who were eager to listen. Dun!

Now Lawrence is giving out qaghHom cha' tickets, and there's a newbie in the room.