tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 13 08:21:43 2012

[Tlhingan-hol] bIQong'eghqangchoHmoHlaH(?)pu'neSchugh

De'vID jonpIn ([email protected])

I have in my notes {QaghHommeyHeylIjmo'} and
{bIQong'eghqangchoHmoHlaHlaw'pu'neSchugh} as examples of a noun and a
verb, respectively, with all suffixes.  The first is straight out of
TKD p.29.

I just noticed that the verb example is actually missing a type 6.
It's very likely that I simply skipped it when I copied it from
someone.  In my notes it says "attributed to Mark Shoulson".  Does
anyone know where this word appeared?  Mailing list, HQ article, etc.?

Also, has anyone ever constructed a sensible verbal sentence with all
verbal suffix types (ideally, including rovers)?  All the ones I've
seen are nonsensical, and hence not really easy to remember, unlike
{QaghHommeyHeylIjmo'} which actually has a real meaning.

--
De'vID