tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 28 08:02:36 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Earthlings movie

Qov ([email protected])

DIlbe'choH SONEW 'e' vIpIH. <br><br>
Wiechu, not qaqIHlaw'. 'Iv SoH?<br><br>
At 00:41 28/10/2011, Wiechu wrote:<br>
account for reasons only they know. I suppose the website owner should
contact them and see what's the problem. Website most likely is still
there it's just disabled. Usually things like that happen when there's a
problem with website content. Someone might have hacked it and put some
dangerous content on it which was then used for illegal activities. I
used to have same sort of problems with one of my websites.<br><br>
So now unless Young Kim from &quot;Ugly Bags Productions&quot;, who seems
to be website owner, contacts them website will be offline.<br><br>
--<br>
Sincerely,<br><br>
Daniel Danecki<br><br>
2011/10/27 Lieven Litaer

<dl>
<dd>The earthlings-movie website has disappeared:<br>

<dd><a href="http://www.earthlings-movie.com";>

<dd>Did it move somewhere?<br>

<dd>Tlhingan-hol mailing list<br>

<dd><a href="mailto:[email protected]";>
[email protected]</a><br>

<dd>

</dl><br>