tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 23 19:46:36 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ghuH

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Is that one of the lines that was written afterwards to lip sync with the English?

At 19:27 23/10/2011, you wrote:
On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 9:32 PM, André Müller <[email protected]> wrote:
> I also have the sentence "may' yIghuH!" (Battle alert!) in my notes, but
> unfortunately I don't keep a a record of where that sentence is from.

It's from Star Trek III. As the Enterprise is entering orbit around
the Genesis planet, Kruge quickly returns from the surface to his
cloaked Bird of Prey. His first words once back aboard are {may'
yIghuH}, subtitled "Battle Alert!"

-- ghunchu'wI'