tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 20 14:54:45 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Where is the Klingon Word of the Day?

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I'd love that.<br><br>
At 12:01 20/10/2011, lojmIt tI'wI'nuv wrote:<br>
an automated tool to do this. He wasn't sending out a word he picked
every day. We've changed hosts since then. The tool didn't make the
transition.<br><br>
If you'd like to pull out your TKD and give us a randomly selected word
every day, you are welcome to do so.<br><br>
pItlh<br>
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv<br><br>
On Oct 20, 2011, at 11:51 AM, Noah Bogart wrote:<br><br>
I was originally subscribed, the Klingon Word of the Day would post here,
and then we'd all discuss the canon Voragh would post from his deep
reservoir.<br><br>
What happened to the Klingon wotd, and would there be a way to start it
up again? I really liked it, and found it helpful when learning.<br><br>
Noah<br>