tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 05 12:37:27 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] 2 letter language code for Klingon?

From: Michael Roney, Jr. PKT [mailto:[email protected]]

> We sometimes forget who else is in charge. Okrand doesn't have to say it's
> official; CBS/Paramount just did.
> And CBS/Paramount are the one's who hired Okrand in the first place.

So is it officially the way Klingons themselves actually write?
Is it officially the way Terrans think Klingons "would" write?
Is it officially the way Terrans think Klingons *do* write?
Is it officially *one of the ways*... [insert each distinction above]?
Exactly what is it, officially?

--
SuStel
http://www.trimboli.name/