tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 04 17:06:16 2011

[Tlhingan-hol] pIqaD RE: 2 letter language code for Klingon?

Adm qe'San ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I've not heard of anyone having an official release copy of Monopoly but
EuroTalks course is out there and sanctioned by CBS and Marc assuming that
counts.. Also every translation change that Marc wrote was in done in normal
and pIqaD. Two of the things CBS loved was that it was going to open Klingon
up to 160+ languages around the world and that it would also be in pIqaD.

I can confirm however that at the end of the Talk Now! Learn Klingon process
Marc was working on both at the same time so anyway you look at it. I think
the closest anyone will probably ever get to pIqaD being canon is now.

qe'San