tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 04 12:20:53 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] 2 letter language code for Klingon?

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:15 PM, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Josh Badgley <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I though pIqaD became canon with Monopoly...
>
> I thought Monopoly was not yet available. So far all I've seen are
> pre-production pictures, and I don't recall anyone reporting having a
> copy.

They gave out "sampler" copies to some people
(http://ww.twitpic.com/6d9jjo) which have some pIqaD on them, but from
what's been released so far, at least the board and the
Chance/Community Chest cards will have pIqaD on them.

qurgh