tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 02 04:08:09 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] swimming Teddy-bears in Klingon

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ja' SuStel:
> Besides, last week the thought of translating "I ate a cheeseburger and
> fries while riding the train to Norway, but I got a Coke stain on my tie"
> could send any of us into a coma. DaHjaj qay'be'!

We can assume from the mix of translations and descriptions, that Klingons do not have cheeseburgers or fries. If they would, there would be an individual word for it, I'd say.

Quvar.