tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 01 02:41:36 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] swimming Teddy-bears in Klingon

Adm qe'San ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Here's some quotes for the press release from Marc on the course and then on
swimming:

"Now, if you want to talk Klingon to your friends on 21st Century Earth
while walking down the street or on the phone you can. But, it's fair to say
some of the words would give Klingons a bit of a culture shock!" he adds.

"One of the brand new Klingon words is the one for swimming as in the phrase
"is it safe to swim here? Klingons don't like water as, for them, it's a
sign of weakness; they also love danger.  So this one may come as a surprise
to them!" says Marc.

qe'San