tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 30 13:20:59 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] New to the language - word lists and use of words out of normal language

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Andrey Kuznetsov:
>> Why isn't there an open source Klingon Dictionary project?

Lieven Litaer:
> A few years ago, I started the Klingon wiki(pedi)a
> 	http://klingon.wikia.com/wiki/ghItlh'a'
> and somebody started a parallel wikia to it, called mu'ghom:
> 	http://mughom.wikia.com/wiki/tlhIngan_Hol
> perhaps that's a way to start.
>
> Unfortunately, since the Klingon wikipedia does not exist, there
> certainly is no klingon wictionary. The "wikia"-pages might be a good
> alternative, although I'd prefer a more official and private base,
> like the KLI-server.

Actually, there is a KLI wiki:
   /wiki/

It's a pity this hasn't been used more over the years.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons