tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 17 05:33:54 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] A Klingon Christmas Carol

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:33 PM, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Who wants to meet up in Chicago some weekend in the next month or two?
>
>  http://www.cbtheatre.org/

I've targeted Saturday, December 17. Some of my Chicagoland family
members have expressed interest in seeing the play, and I'll be
talking to them over the next week to make sure the date works for
them. I have reasonably firm commitment from at least one other
out-of-town Klingonist.

'ej latlhpu'?