tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 20 13:58:47 2011

RE: KTH - vI'angta''a'?

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

DuSaQwIjvaD KTH ponglu'mo' chomISmoHqu'pu' :P

I might recommend jan (device) or pat (system) for "program", but I'm not sure. Otherwise, I'm rather fond of chab (pie/cookie; slang for "invention" or "innovation"), or even ghunwI' chab ("programmer's invention").

chablIjDaq ghew tu'be'lu'jaj!

//[email protected]

From: [email protected] [[email protected]] on behalf of Christoph Pichlmann [[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 21:16
To: [email protected]
Subject: KTH - vI'angta''a'?

(Note: I use "ghunchach" for "program"(noun) - I'm sure it's wrong, but I have no idea what else to call it beside "ghunwI'", which sounds more like "programmer" to me.)

ghunghach KTH, KTHvaD SeHlaw ghap vIja'ta''a'?
vIqawlaHbe'...

chaq 'e' vIjatlhta'chugh - jIDal vIneHbe'.

'ach, vIjatlhta'be'chugh, ghunghach chovlu' vIneH. DaH KTH vIlo'taH, qay'wI'mey vIqImHa'. 'oH vIDublaHchu'. lo'lu'chugh?

toH.
tlhIngan Hol vIghojnISqu'. vISov. mu'tayvaD ghoj vIpar.

Christoph

P.S: I honestly don't know if I talked about KTH or not. Hence my question. If I didn't, I will try to compose a description of it. Which I probably should do anyway, as I really need to learn more vocabulary. This very short text took me almost an hour... (Writing programs is more fun than learning klingon vocabulary :-/)

Back to archive top level