tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 30 06:34:03 2011

Re: Klingon Postal Course?

M Jill Thorne ([email protected])

 If i take the postal course, Should I still be mailing the work in?  Or is
the course just an FYI?
Thanks,
Qaybe
On 7/28/2011 8:05 PM, Adm qe'San wrote: I have them in paper form qe'San
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected][1]
[mailto:[email protected][2]] On Behalf Of Michael Roney, Jr. PKT
Sent: 28 July 2011 03:05 To: tlhIngan Hol mailing list Subject: Klingon
Postal Course? I know that Dave Barron hasn't been running the KPC for a
while, but they're still good lessons for beginners. I've got someone
interested in learning Klingon, and she's supposed to be picking up TKD. I
figured I'd have her start on the Postal Course and I'd grade her lessons
forher. But the site only lists 6 .pdf's out of the 11 lessons.
/study/postcourse.html[3] Does anyone have the other
lessons? ~naHQun

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:[email protected]
   2 mailto:[email protected]