tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 23 14:52:49 2011

RE: Context

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

If we ever got a word for "context", I'd love it if the word also meant things like "jewelry setting" and "matrix" (in the sense of the rock in which minerals or fossils are embedded, not the mathematical term).

jInajba' neH

-- ter'eS