tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 17 13:52:46 2011

10th anniversary qepHom Germany

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

peqIm SuvwI'pu',
and Klingon language students!

This year we will celebrate our tenth anniversary of the German qepHom.

Ten years after the only qep'a' ever held in Europe, we will again be
honoured by the presence of Marc Okrand who will visit us at our big
celebration qepHom in Germany.

The qepHom in Germany has had attendees from all places in Europe, some
of them coming regularly, and also many new students who have never been
there before. Usually we are a group of twenty people, but the latest
qepHom had twenty five people learning and speaking Klingon.

I'm telling you this a long time in advance, so that you can start
making plans already. The attendance fee is low and room rates are even
much lower, food included. For everyone in the European area, this is
certainly a great event to learn Klingon and have a lot of fun. And of
course the rest of the world is also kindly invited to pass by ;-)

Remember, remember:
qepHom in november!

Find more now on
http://www.qephom.de/e/qephom.html

Dasselbe auf Deutsch:
http://www.qephom.de/d/qephom.html

One more for those on facebook, you gotta "like it":
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Klingon-qepHom-Germany/181296965231149
(I'm working on making this link easier)

Qapla'
   Quvar
aka
   Lieven.