tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 13 07:23:38 2011

Re: tlhIngan iPod keyboard

From: Robyn Stewart

> qurgh has a pIqaD keyboard.
[...]
> But I it's a .deb file and I have a PC running Vista, vaj loDnalwI'
> qeS vInejlI'. Qapla' wIchavchugh SaSovmoH.

qurgh's pIqaD keyboard layout for Windows is here:
/tlhIngan.zip

(The .deb file is for PalmOS, not Windows.)

He made it using Microsoft's Keyboard Layout Creator:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/goglobal/bb964665

I've made such a keyboard layout myself. It's not hard. If qurgh's
layout isn't to your liking, just make your own.

--
SuStel
http://www.trimboli.name/

Back to archive top level