tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 11 12:45:52 2010

Klingon Games and list archives

oneqtcat ([email protected])

I am hoping someone will re-post the list of Klingon games. I apparently deleted the digest with that post in it.

I went to the KLI site in an attempt to access the list archives but unfortunately every page leads to a 404 Not Found.  I even tried the RSS feed but the newest archived message there is dated Sunday, November 15, 2009 10:37 PM

It's a sad thing to see the KLI site only minimally being maintained and the list archives no longer linked.

Anyway, that list of games was the most comprehensive list I've seen and hope someone will send it again or send it to me off list.
Thanks,
vIghro'  >^..^<

Back to archive top level