tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 07 17:31:02 2010

Re: Games

Lucas Big-Guy ([email protected])

What was that game played in the episode where the Klingon later head-butted
Data and flew backwards? I believe there was a meeting of sorts with
Romulans, Klingons, and the Federation aboard the Enterprise-D for
something, I think it was "The Chase" [TNG].
q'taq

Back to archive top level