tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 09 10:45:56 2010

KBTP

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

Somehow, I've managed to accumulate various pieces of the KBTP
(Klingon Bible Translation Project) over the years.
Sadly, I seem to have misplaced some of the files, and there doesn't
seem to be any one repository for the files.

So far I seem to have:

Mark (complete)
Ruth (chapter 1)
Ether (chapter 1)
Jonah (chapter 1)
And some various Psalms (I have 1, 34, 117, 134)

I sure hope we have more than just that.

If anyone has more than that, I'd appreciate copies. On list of off
depending on size.
And if any of the translations are especially good or especially bad,
I'd like to know that too.
(If you happen to have translations of other religious texts, those
are welcome too.)

--
~naHQun

~Michael Roney, Jr.