tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 22 08:13:43 2010

Re: Waste

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

> Voragh:
> The only one I have in my notes is *{pomlet} which was suggested at a qepHom in Germany.
>
> Although I doubt Klingons are much given to euphemism, you could use the nouns {chuvmey} "leftovers", {pugh} "dregs", {taQbang} "exhaust" and {veQ} "garbage".
>
> Useful verbs include {tlhuch} "exhaust", {yIb} "vent", {tlhuD} "emit", {nIj} "leak" and {chuv} "be left over".

Thanks.

I should note that I'm specifically talking about owls, which get rid
of their waste differently than most creatures.
Would you have any problem referring to owls the same way as other animals?

--
~naHQun

~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon Translator