tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 15 18:47:41 2010

Re: Evernote

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Lucas Big-Guy <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dmitri told me that with some programming that the Windows OS could support
> Klingon.
> He said that he'll put it up for consideration in there next round.
>
> q'taq
>
> There is a pIqaD pack for Windows Vista/7. It includes a Klingon local and
pIqaD keyboard mapping, along with a unicode pIqaD font.

You can get it from my blog at http://www.wizage.net/?p=399.

This may be a good starting point if someone plans to add more Klingon
support to Windows.

qurgh

Back to archive top level