tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 14 23:35:10 2010

Re: Evernote

Darin Arrick ([email protected])

That's my estimate. I've bandied about the number of "100 proficient to
fluent speakers" of Klingon worldwide, and maybe another hundred or two
hundred who could read bits of stuff, know some words, recognize some
affixes, etc. I'd love to hear if I'm anywhere near correct in my guess, if
anyone has any data. I'm making some assumptions, and I could be wrong.
Darin Arrick

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM, MorphemeAddict <[email protected]> wrote:

> How do you define "a lot"?
> I think there are less than a thousand Klingon speakers, probably more
> like a hundred. And a hundred (or even a thousand) speakers of any language
> is not a lot.
> lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level