tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 13:59:17 2009

Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

Wrong.   Go to the page.   I can't get the passcode.   Intervention is
needed.   You must have a webmaster.   Getting your email as spam for
eternity is not a viable option.

Not one of you have really read a letter I've written: in every case I
tell you there's no way for me to get the passcode.   How many times am I
going to have to say the same thing over and over?   Your page is lacking
an important piece of functioning courtesy.

Christopher Fulkerson

On Fri, May 29, 2009 1:50 pm, Fiat Knox wrote:

> I just sent you an email myself, now. I know that your email address is
> valid, because it's the same one to which I sent an earlier email this
> very evening - an email to which you replied, calling me "callow."
>
> However, you should by now know exactly what to do to remove yourself from
> the list. You have been contacted by the great and the good on this list,
> but the actual removal is entirely in your own hands. It's standard list
> security protocol. You subbed; only you can unsub.
>
> Peace,
>

> Alex.

Back to archive top level