tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 26 03:43:45 2009

Re: Klingon IPA chart

Mark J. Reed ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I don't think "slang" is appropriate here.  It  is usually used to
refer to usage/vocabulary, not pronunciation.

Sent from my mobile device

Mark J. Reed <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level