tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 25 10:10:16 2009

Re: Klingon orthography

This discussion about q/Q has pointed out some problems that might occur in
my transliterations of Arabic/Farsi/Urdu and Hebrew, namely that I use
certain capital letters as letters distinct from the lowercase version.
OTOH, I use K, M, N, P, C as the word-final (sofit) forms of the letters I
represent as k, m, n, p, and c in Hebrew.
This hasn't been a problem at all, but I suspect that it would be if I had
a large enough corpus, and for the same reasons as Klingon.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level