tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 13 08:29:14 2009

Re: Snow?

nahqun ([email protected])

jatlh Doq:

>Keep in mind that Klingons don't like the cold. I mean, they REALLY
don't like cold. They don't play in it or even stand around in it [snip]

Yeah, I know. I feel the same way. So how do I curse the stuff?

I'm in Indy. It snowed. A few weeks ago. We just got rid of the stuff. I'm not going to say "It snowed" if it was several days ago. It's old news.
I used to live in Dallas. Saying "It snowed" did not mean that anything managed to stick to the ground.

Yes, looks like "bIQ qut" is the best bet. (Well, I like it at least.)

~naHQun

Back to archive top level