tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 23 21:46:54 2008

Have you ever thought that penis size is very important

Colin Stroud ([email protected])

Good afternoon.
Fellow, you must know it! I had an intimate trouble.
My baby-makerwas too small that I feel shy when I did it with my woman.
I was afraid that she would tell me about it and left me once it had happened.
I didn't know what to do. I was depressed and always thought how I can change my life.
Once I received a letter with advertisement  and decided to try it.
The result was unexpected. My main problem was solved and now I am happy happy
happy happy Bro don't waste time.
http://www.sonnetras.com
With best regards
Colin Stroud