tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 12 08:59:45 2008

Come to the MUSH!

Hey there, all! It's been quiet in Klingon Land, too quiet. Why not come
to the MUSH?

mush.trimboli.name 2218

Instructions at http://www.trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html

If you work at a computer, why not log in and idle, and occasionally
check back to see if there's someone to talk to? I try to do that, and
it gets lonely here all by myself.

I'm considering an all-tlhIngan Hol role-playing event as well, for
those of you who might be newbies at the language and who come to it
from a simming angle.

Besides, I've got translations I'm supposed to be doing, and it's hard
to stay motivated when I've got no one to practice with!

--
SuStel
Stardate 8191.5

Back to archive top level