tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 22 10:22:16 2008

Odd [was: toH. qaD. qaDmey vIparHa'.]

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

--- Terrence Donnelly <[email protected]>
wrote:

> This is why I love this language: after all this time,
> it can still inspire passionate flamewars!

I must have missed several postings of this thread before
this one dropped in my Inbox. Most of the rest were
inexplicably redirected to my Bulk Mail folder.

I don't know if I /want/ to go and retrieve them, now ...

And all I ever wanted to do was to encourage people to go
out and get a copy of TKD and start to learn it, use it.
Maybe go and learn other languages, too. Learn to
/communicate/.

Not ... not /this/. *shakes head*

Not happy with your email address?.