tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 27 23:45:55 2008

Projects? Progress? Plans?

nahqun ([email protected])

With the recent release of TTC and with myself working on a translation project of my own, I'm forced to wonder what other projects are being undertaken.
I recall reading on the KLI's Wiki that the restoration of Macbeth had been completed. Anyone know?
It's been a while since I've noticed someone mention Worlds of Translation (I regret turning down a part of that project).
Anyone have an update on at least their efforts?
The Art of War? KSRP?
And of course any other translations that might be going on out there.
I'm curious, I'm sure others are too.

~naHQun

Back to archive top level