tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 01 11:26:19 2008

Re: Klingon TAO TE CHING Update

Sangqar ([email protected])

> This list has two simple rules and every post is supposed to follow at
> least one of them:
>
> 1. You discuss the Klingon language in English.
>
> or
>
> 2. You use the Klingon language and discuss whatever you like.
>
> Anything else is off topic and unwelcome here.

I thought the rules were

1) Discuss the Klingon language, OR
2) Use the Klingon language

I.e., discussion about the Klingon language is allowed in any language.
I seem to recall someone posting in Spanish some time back. (But that
might have been on another list I'm on.)

Could the moderator please clarify?

(Of course, some of Lawrence's posts are off-topic even under the rules
as I remember them. And the Atlantean translations are superfluous in
any case since nobody else on the list can read them.)

Back to archive top level