tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 02 16:52:44 2008

Re: qep'a'

Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

ghItlh SuSvaj:

 > Anything new this year?  What sort of events/activities... an
Earthling showing perhaps?
 > Will there be proficiency tests and certifications?

Programming has been very loose the last couple of years. But here're
some of what I envision:

1) The big new thing (assuming the trains keep running on time) will
be the release of the TAO TE CHING in Klingon!

2) I'll be pushing once again for some focused effort on the WORLDS
OF TRANSLATION project. I'd very much love to get closure on this thing.

3) I expect that d'Armond will be able to provide us with
certification exams (though whether he'll be attending himself I
can't say).

4) We've had a showing of Earthlings before, and we certainly can again.

5) And finally, there's a producer who foolishly believes that *my*
life should be the topic of a reality show, and it's possible he'll
be there filming as well.

Anyone who has other ideas for programming, I'd love to hear about it.
--
Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.
http://www.lawrencemschoen.com

Back to archive top level