tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 19 23:18:18 2007

Re: KCD transcript

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghItlh SuStel:

> Is there a transcript of Gowron's speech at the beginning of the Star
> Trek Klingon computer game (KCD)?

You probably mean the apparant nonsense starting with {oglu' meS qul} etc...

I tried to transcribe it many times, but it just makes no sense. Some years ago, we tried to find a solution on this list, but there was nothing useful. Unfortunately.
I'll see if I can find my notes.

Quvar.
Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger?did=10

Back to archive top level