tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 09 16:14:31 2007

Re: Klingon DarSeq UPDATE

Harry Smith ([email protected])

Apparently there was a problem with the other URL. Spaces in folder and file
names don't seem to work aanymore with that site. I THINK this one works!!!
http://has55.www9.50megs.com/Latin/tlhinganHol/DarSeq.pdf  Sorry for taking
up so much bandwidth on this issue.  BTW, I just got in the mail the KLI
translations  (Hamlet, Much Ado About Nothing, and ghilgameS). They are
wonderful. My wife and I are beginninging our tlhingan-Hol studies and are
enjoyning this immensely. I am 52 and so watched the original Star Trek
series when they first came out. She is 37 and basically watched reruns and
the movies. When I first met her 14 years ago she was active in our local
Star Trek club in Tallahassee, but alas, time, college, work and some of my
illnesses took us away from Star Trek for a while. I ran across the KLI site
a few weeks ago while surfing for info on another constructed language I'm
interested in (Esperanto), and simply love what you guys are doing! I tried
to sign up using the web merchant page but I'm not sure it is working
properly.At least I have not gotten any feedback yet.In any case keep up the
good work and Qapla'!

Back to archive top level