tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 12 08:04:23 2007

Another Translation opportunity

Joel Anderson ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Here is another opportunity to do Klingon translation services - if anyone is interested,
please contact Mr. Johnson directly - dhe doesn't read this list, so any discussion here is
not going to mean much.

   ------------------------

Would you be able to translate a coffee site: klingoncoffee.com into
Klingon?  What would the charges be?  Its probably going to be a small
store.

Our existing site is www.kmocoffee.com, or www.1cafe.com.

The Klingon coffee site would not be nearly as big, probably a list of
no more than 10 coffees.

(an entire site, but klingoncoffee.com is not done - see kmocoffee.com
or 1cafe.com for now)

Bob Johnson
Kettle Creek Band, www.kettlecreekband.com
traditional jam at my home call or e-mail for schedule
Home: [email protected]
Work: [email protected]
4860 Covered Bridge Rd.
Millville, NJ 08332
856-825-8213
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czydIe-0-9Y
www.1cafe.com, or www.stores.yahoo.com/wholesalecoffee

And for our grandchildren check out:
www.skystreamenergy.com
My Toyota Prius gets 47.5 mile per gallon

--
"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors,
and also to love our enemies; probably

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level