tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 25 21:49:40 2006

Re: canonless vocab - {baHjan} n.

naHQun ([email protected])

> naHqun,
> Do you not count these as canon?
> I currently have four categories of canon usage:
>
> spoken (e.g., the movies, TV series, tapes) (270),
> written (e.g., SkyBox cards, Hallmark, the "Experience" poster, and BoP)
> (234),
> phrase (99),
> example (most sentences) (1700).
>
> I currently have 2303 instances of canon, some of which are duplicates, being
> found in more than one source.
>
> lay'tel SIvten

I do count these as canon, my dictionary file is simply incomplete. My
main motivation for listing the words I don't have examples for was
for someone to correct me with examples.
I am constantly finding errors and omissions in my notes, to which I
am eager to fix.

~naHQun

--
Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any
taste in the white of an egg?

Back to archive top level