tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 24 20:47:17 2006

Re: canonless vocab

naHQun ([email protected])

> Is there a list of Klingon words having no canon usage?
> lay'tel SIvten
Here is every word I have (starting with {b}) that I don't have any
canon examples for (although I may have additional notes).
My dictionary file is by no means complete, so if someone does have
examples, by all means let me know. I'll be listing words starting
with {ch} later when I have the time.

(my dictionary file uses weird formatting, which I have done my best
to edit out~if anything doesn't look right let me know-the format of
the entries should be pretty straightforward)

bach n. shot
bagh v. tie TKDa
bagh‧neQ n. spoon MSN
baH‧jan n. launcher BoP
bal n. jug, jar, bottle KGT
bang bom n. love song KGT
bang pong n. pet name, endearment KGT
baq‧ghol n. type of liquor, bahgol KGT (consumed heated and out of
rather small glasses)
baq‧ghol HIv‧je' n. bahgol cup KGT
baQ1 v. toss bat'leth from one hand to the other) KGT
baQ2 v. be fresh, be just picked (fruit, vegetable) KGT
baQ‧'a' n. general invective TKDp178 TKDa5.5
bar‧ba‧ra' ma'‧rIch prop. Barbara March (Lursa) ST:C
bargh n. flat bottom pot for food preparation KGT
ba‧rot prop. Barot
baS n. metal TKD
baS 'In n. bell (percussion instrument made of metal) KGT
batlh 'etlh n. sword of honor (this phrase is used almost exclusively
as a translation or explanation of the older word, betleH) KGTpage?
bav v. orbit TKD
beb n. roof MSN
bech v. suffer TKD
begh n. deflectors TKD
begh botjan n. deflector shield(s) BoP
begh DaH n. deflector array BoP
beH n. rifle TKD
bel 1 v. be pleased ■belHa' v. be displeased TKD
bem n. sole of foot KGT
ben1 n. years ago TKD
bep 1 n. agony
beq n. crew, crewman TKD
beq pa'‧mey n. non-commissioned crew quarters BoP
beq‧puj n. common mineral, bekpuj (bright orange in color) KGT
beQ v. be flat TKDa
bergh v. be irritable TKD
ber‧tlhem n. final portion or end of an opera, play, story, or speech HQv12n2p8
bet‧leH bey' n. Bat'leth display KCD
bey n. howl, wail KGT
bey' n. ceremonial display KGT
be'‧Hom n. girl TKD
be'‧joy' n. ritualized torture of prisoners, performed by women Sarek
be' lam n. [insult] Sarekp305
be'‧nal n. wife TKD
be'‧nI' n. sister TKD
bIj 1 v. punish 2 n. punishment TKDa
bIm n. second tone of nonatonic musical scale KGT
bIp num. hundred thousand TKD
bIQ bal n. water jug KGT
bIQ‧Dep n. fish KGT
bI‧raq‧lul n. brak'lul (redundancy in body parts) KGT
bI‧req‧tal n. brek'tal ritual KGT, the ceremony in which the killer of
the leader of a Klingon house marries the widow and thereby becomes
the head of the house himself
bI‧reQ‧tagh n. bregit lung [food item] TKDa KCD
bIS‧'ub bottom (interior) HQv8n3p2
bIv v. break (rules) TKD
bI'‧reS n. beginning of an opera, play, story, or speech HQv8n3p2
bo n. feather HQv10n4p5
bob‧cho' n. module TKD
boch‧moH‧wI' n. sl. sycophant, flatterer KGT
boD n. reg. forehead KGT
boj v. nag TKD
bol v. drool TKD e-k KGT
bol‧wI' n. sl. traitor KGT
bom mu' n. lyric, lyrics KGT
bong adv. accidentally, by accident TKD
boq1 v 2 ally with, form an alliance with 3 used in math: boq for
addition ■boqHa' v. 1 dissociate from 2 used in math boqHa' for
subtraction ■boqHa''egh v. used in math x- logh boqHa''egh Y for
division ■boq'egh v. used in math X- logh boq'egh Y for multiplication
HQv9n3p10
boq2 n. fusion BoP
boq ru' n. coalition KGT
boQ 1 n. aide TKD (an assistant; helper) 2 n. aid, assistance TKDa
boQ‧Du' n. aide-de-camp TKD (a naval or military officer acting as
secretary and confidential assistant to a superior officer of general
or flag rank)
bor v. gurgle [specifically applied to one's stomach gurgling or
talking] HQv12n4p8
bor‧ghel n. a very small bird whose eggs are considered quite tasty HQv10n4p4
bor‧taS DIb n. Right of Vengeance KGT
boS v. collect TKD
botlh n. center, middle TKD
bov n. era TKD
bo'‧Degh n. bird, the most general word for a bird-like creature HQv10n4p4
bo'‧DIj n. court TKD
bup v. quit TKD
buQ v. threaten TKD
bur v. hiccup HQv12n4p8
burgh n. stomach TKD
burgh quD n. naturally produced kud KGT
buSHa' v. ignore KGT
buv v. classify TKD
buy' v. be full, be filled up KGT
bu' n. sergeant TKD the highest-ranking among the troops

~naHQun

--
Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any
taste in the white of an egg?

Back to archive top level