tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 02 07:33:38 2006

qepHom V

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Greetings Warriors,

just as every year, I am hosting a qepHom, which can actually be called a qep'a' - because again, we have more than 20 attendees.

During one weekend we will talk in Klingon and about Klingon, and capture the opportunity to meet new and old friends.

There is no special attendance fee, you just pay food and shelter at the youth hostel for only 57 Euro altogether!

The date is from November 17 til 19 2006,
The place is Germany, Saarbrücken.

Although most participants are German, I know that there will be no communication problem, since we all speak Klingon, don't we? ;-)

Get all information on http://www.qepHom.de
[the english part of the site hasn't been updated yet, but the information is the same as last year]

Greetings,
  Lieven L. Litaer
aka
  Quvar valer
  Beginners' Grammarian 'utlh
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Back to archive top level