tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 17 20:41:44 2006

Re: Dragons and ketchup

McArdle ([email protected])

Alan Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:

  >jIchupqang:
>lungpu' Soj yInISQo'.  bIngal 'ej Du'eymoH qettlhup.
>
>-- ghunchu'wI'

  I like {Du'eymoH qettlhup}.  It's much more elegant than what I had.  The meaning's a bit different, though.  It implies that you're not tasty without ketchup, whereas "you are good with ketchup" just means - at least to me - that, given your flavor, ketchup is a suitable accompaniment.

  I'm afraid I don't get {lungpu' Soj yInISQo'}.  Don't disrupt dragons' food?

  qatlho' 'ej qavan

  mIq'ey

Sponsored Link