tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 14 07:54:15 2006

Dilbert Comic in Klingon for November 1

pm5 ([email protected])

Greetings Warriors:

Here are my translations for the dialogues in [Dilbert comic for November
1][1].  I can't find a suitable word for "product" so it is left untranslated.
Corrections and advises are appreciated.

        pIn: {wa'lI' QaHlIj lutlhob Suy ghom.} (1)
       Boss: "Wally, the marketing department requested your help."

     wa'lI': {jIH qar'a'?} (2)
      Wally: "Me?"

        pIn: {lo'laHbe' <product>maj chu'; SoH rurqu'.  qech Daghaj
'e' luQub.} (3)
       Boss: "Our new product is worthless, much like yourself.  They figured
              you'd have some insight."

             {logh Dan 'ej He' neH.} (4)
             "All it does is occupy space and smell bad."

     wa'lI': {vaj nobvaD lo'lubej.} (5)
      Wally: "Well, it's definitely a gift item."

 [1]:http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20061101.html

Back to archive top level