tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 13 12:27:28 2006

Re: membership

Eric Zay ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I have been having the same trouble since before the last qep'a'.  I would like to renew my membership, but so far I have not been able to.
SuSvaj

McArdle <[email protected]> wrote: Does anyone here know what's up with KLI membership?  I tried to join at the web site several weeks ago but got no acknowledgment.  Then I emailed Dr. Schoen (at his kli address) and he hasn't responded either.

  mIq'ey