tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 13 07:53:22 2006

Re: yan

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Voragh:
> > Interestingly, some of the huge statues seen in the {Subpu' vaS} ("Hall
> > of Heroes") at Ty'Gokor during that DS9 episode were holding traditional
> > straight swords -- not Kahless-style bat'leths.  There's a photo of
> > Gowron standing in front of two such statues in KGT (p. 98).

ghunchu'wI':
>Duras used a straight sword in his fight with Worf after the death of
>K'Ehleyr.

Interesting.  I wonder if the fact that the villain Duras doesn't use a
"sword of honor" was a reference to his character?  (Similarly, villains
are almost the only TV characters you see smoking on screen nowadays!)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level